Many People Procrastinate On Treating Their Periodontal Disease Due to Fear of Pain, Inconvenient Recovery Time or Cost.
Laser gum therapy changes everything!
Deep Pocket Therapy With Waterlase iPlus by Biolase
Dr. Pang is proud to offer advanced laser gum therapy that treats moderate to severe periodontal disease without a scalpel or sutures. The Deep Pocket Therapy with New Attachment procedure utilizes the Waterlase iPlus by Biolase to perform incision-free gum disease treatment that results in little to no discomfort or post-operative pain. The procedure is designed to reduce the depth of the pockets between the teeth while removing calculus and bacteria that cause gum disease.
- Laser light eliminates bacteria from the pockets.
- The laser stimulates regeneration of bone to reduce pocket depth.
- Removes calculus and inflamed tissue.
- Does all of this without a scalpel or sutures!
Benefits of Periodontal Care
- Restores oral health.
- Improves gum health.
- Protects the teeth and bone from extensive damage.
- Can prepare soft tissues and jaw for other procedures.
- Reduces risk of gum disease.
What Types of Procedures Are Involved in Periodontal Care?
Periodontal Care includes the following services: